A friend of the family (Mr. Turner) made this changing table for Anne Marie. She was generous enough to give it to our little one. Paint job by Emily Moomey, thanks Em!!
Baby's room is all ready...just add Baby!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
First Post!
Can't wait to meet the new addition. I'm sure it will be pink and cute and full of love. Oh yea, I can't wait to mee the baby too!
3 comments:
First Post!
Can't wait to meet the new addition. I'm sure it will be pink and cute and full of love. Oh yea, I can't wait to mee the baby too!
Tom
Mr Tanner was a cleaner from a town in the midwest... sorry, I'm sure you won't get the reference.
Mom looks good, nursery looks good, looks like you guys are ready!!
Jim
y'all are awesome! great parents = great family! so excited about the newbie.
Post a Comment