The Sullivan Family featuring Caebre
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Another Doctor Visit
August 14, 2008
I had my second doctor visit today. I'm up to 8lbs 1oz. This doctor guy is pretty cool, I guess. I can't believe I have more hair than he does!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
2009
(98)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(70)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(11)
Caebre's "smile"
Bath Time!
Doctor Visit
Hand Control!
A Visit From Grandma!
My First Dress
Another Doctor Visit
Caebre Gets Some Visitors
Caebre's First Doctor Visit
Caebre arrives at home.
Caebre Leaves the Hospital!
►
July
(5)
About Me
The Sullivan Family
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment